Who am I ?


.



who am I ?



Hai my name is Ersa Ayu Iryanti. I school at Vocational Hight School. And it’s the first time I started post and the first time I also post in English language. So, i’am sorry if my english is still not right.
In here I write this post with a caption “ Who am I ? “ or “Siapa saya?”. Haha.. it’s so funny because I choose the caption like it. Maybe you are ask, why I choose the caption like it? Because in this post my first, so I want to tell a little bit about me.
I like photography  and a lot of photos that I have been taken. It’s was begin from a flower, animal, view, people etc. I’m also a member of  journalist in my school. And I choose the part of photograph. I think it’s enought so “ WELCOME TO MY BLOG, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOY FOR A READING IN MY BLOG” 





Your Reply